Lawyer enrolled in the Milan Bar Association since October 2019.
From the beginning of her professional experience, Erika carries out her activity in the field of administrative law, providing assistance to private operators and Public Administrations, both at judicial and extrajudicial level.
Erika focuses on the energy sector, supporting Companies operating in renewables and energy efficiency. Erika possesses a deep knowledge of the Italian Legislation related to the construction and operation of photovoltaic and wind plants, as well as on State incentives related to the energy sector.
In her recent experience, she has been involved in different kind of activities, including:
- Due diligence for the acquisition of photovoltaic plants having a total capacity of ca. 28 MW;
- Due diligence for the financing of portfolios of photovoltaic plants with a total capacity of ca 40 MW;
- Due diligence regarding the feasibility of photovoltaic and wind plants, with reference to the profiles relating to (i) the availability of the area; (ii) the authorisation procedure, including the environmental one; (iii) the requirements needed to obtain State incentives;
- Drafting contracts related to the development, construction and maintenance of renewable energy plants, such as: (i) contracts for the obtainment of the availability of the area; (ii) EPC; (iii) O&M; (iv) PPA; (v) Quota Purchase Agreements; (vi) Grid sharing agreements; (vii) Development contracts;
- Assistance to operators in the energy sector in the management of verification and control procedures initiated by Gestore dei Servizi Energetici – GSE S.p.A. and in the phase of judicial appeal to the Regional Administrative Court;
- Advising Companies on the regulation in force, also at a Regional and Local level, regarding the construction, operation and maintenance of Energy Plants.
Erika collaborates with the Italian energy-focused magazine ‘Qualenergia.it’, publishing articles on legal profiles and regulatory news in the field of energy law.
She worked from April 2017 to September 2020 at the associated law firm Leone – Torrani.
She has been collaborating with Emilio Sani since October 2020.
Master’s degree in Law at the University of Bergamo with final mark of 110/110 cum laude (April 2017).