Lawyer enrolled in the Milan Bar Association since 2008.
He is a fully qualified Italian lawyer with more than ten years of post-qualification work experience in the energy field.
He provides legal advice and assistance to Italian and foreign companies in a very broad range of corporate, contractual and regulatory matters, covering almost any aspect connected with the development and construction of energy plants as well as the compliance of energy projects with the applicable domestic and EU legislation.
He has substantial work experience within the energy field through his work as independent lawyer for Italian law firms with outstanding reputation and in his quality of general legal counsel and in-house legal counsel of important players in the solar and wind energy industry.
As in-house legal counsel for the Italian subsidiary of Senvion GmbH, wind turbine manufacturer, he has been responsible for the legal support on all activities of Senvion group in the South East Europe market (Italy, Balkans, Romania and Turkey) and has been involved in all negotiations of commercial agreements for onshore and offshore wind energy projects in the relevant area.
He has developed a deep and valuable understanding of the technical aspects related to the energy industry as well as hands-on experience handling cases before the institutional players involved in the authorization processes, such as the Italian Authority for Electricity and Gas, and the grid managers for issues related to the connection to the grid.
Among the activities he has been involved:
- negotiation of many project agreements for the construction of wind farms and photovoltaic plants in Italy and abroad, including the preparation and negotiation of the supply agreement and the service and maintenance agreement for the offshore wind farm of Taranto;
- legal assistance to an important Spanish group in connection with the company’s investments in renewable energy projects in Italy (about 200 MWs in aggregate), including the coordination of the due diligence processes on the projects, drafting and negotiation of real estate agreements and of development agreements with local partners;
- assistance to the Italian subsidiary of a German group in the development, construction and financing of two wind farms in Basilicata;
- assistance to the Italian subsidiary of a German group in relation to the possible acquisition of a pipeline of 15 photovoltaic projects in Italy, including the coordination of the relevant due diligence activities;
- coordination of the legal due diligence process on several hydroelectric plants in Piedmont.
He obtained his Law at LUISS Guido Carli (2004).
Academy Fellow of the Center for American and International Law, Dallas (United States)
He is member of the Bar of Milan from 2008.
He has been appointed General Secretary of the Academy of American and International Law (Dallas, USA, years 2011-2012) and Country Coordinator of the Alumni Network since 2015.
He is member of IBA – International Construction Projects Committee.
Italian, English, German.