Lawyer enrolled in the Milan Bar Association since November 2019.
She has been qualified to practice as lawyer since 2019 and she enrolled in the Milan Bar Association since December 2019.
From January 2020 she deals with energy and natural resources law and environmental law.
From the beginning of her professional experience and during her training period from 2017 to 2019 she specialised in Energy Administrative and Public Contracts Law. In particular in energy regulation, building and town planning regulations, permissions for building, expropriations in the public interest, environmental law, regulation of commercial activities.
She has been assistant at the University of Milan law and held lessons on town planning regulation for the Academic Years 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 and for administrative law litigation for the 2019/2020 Academic Year.
Currently its activity is focused on wind farms and photovoltaic plants.
In her recent experience, she has been involved in different kind of activities:
- obtainment of the authorizations necessary at Regional and National Level for the construction and operation of energy production plants from renewable sources;
- Assistance in all the procedures vis a vis Gestore dei Servizi Energetici – GSE S.p.A., manager of the public grid and ARERA (Authority for the energy) in respect of the obtainment of incentives, production, sale and dispatch of energy produced by renewable sources;
- Any kind of legal activity directly and indirectly related to the operation of renewable plants including corporate requirements for the special purpose vehicles;
- due diligence activities on energy plants;
- legal opinions and advise to private Companies related to building and town planning regulation related to urban planning agreements with the Public Administration;
She obtained a Master’s Degree in Law at “Università degli Studi dell’Insubria” in Como in 2017 with final mark of 110/110.
During her university career she deepened the study of Swiss legislation and obtained Swiss law certificate.