Lawyer registered with the Milan Bar Association, admitted to practice law since January 2017.
Daniele started his career as a Lawyer in January 2017. From the beginning of his professional experience, and during his training period before 2017, he specialised in Administrative and Public Contracts Law. Afterwards, he started working in the energy sector, with Companies operating in the renewables and in the area of energy efficiency. He has acquired a deep knowledge of the Italian Legislation related to the construction and operating of energy plants from renewables and on the State incentives to produce energy from natural resources and to promote energy efficiency interventions on buildings.
In his recent experience, he has been involved in different kind of activities:
- assisting Italian and foreign Companies that operate Plants from renewables or have developed energy efficiency interventions and have obtained State incentives from Gestore dei Servizi Energetici – GSE S.p.A. (the Authority who dispenses the incentive and makes controls on the operators) during the verification procedures conducted by GSE;
- participating in litigation procedures against GSE on behalf of many operators and Energy Service Companies (ESCO) in front of the competent Administrative Authority;
- advising Companies of any size on the regulation in force, also at a Regional and Local level, regarding the construction and operation of Energy Plants and the conduction of energy efficiency interventions on industrial and residential buildings;
- conducting due diligence activities on energy plants, especially PV plants, about their compliance with technical and administrative regulation;
- offering legal opinions and advice to Firms involved in tenders or project financing procedures with Public Administrations related to the production of energy or the renovation of public buildings.
He obtained his Law degree at “Luigi Bocconi” University in Milan in 2014.