Lawyer enrolled in the Turin Bar Association since 2019
Alessio is a lawyer enrolled at the Turin Bar Association since 2019, he has been qualified to practice as lawyer since 2018.
From the beginning of his professional experience, and during his training started in 2014, he focused on Corporate, M&A and Contracts Law. During his professional experience he worked both as in-House legal counsel and as lawyer in the private practice of traditional and International law firms. In particular, he assists either venture capital funds and start-up companies. During the course of his activity as a professional he had the chance to handle several investments and M&A transactions. He is involved in the day-by-day assistance to companies and corporations as well as in the drafting of agreements related to the corporate activity of both Italian and international clients. In addition, he has a deep experience in personal data protection, intellectual property and information technology.
In his recent experience, he has been involved in different kinds of activities:
- assisting Italian and foreign Companies in their Venture capital transactions drafting investment agreements and negotiating pre-money and post-money evalutations of companies;
- drafting of Stock Options plans and Work for equity plans;
- drafting, reviewing, negotiating commercial contracts for example licence agreements; distribution agreements; trademark agreements; services agreements;
- drafting, reviewing, negotiating M&A contracts (QPA and SPA) with a focus on Representantions &Warranties, price adjustment mechanisms, liability caps and de-minimis clauses;
- due diligence activities in the mark of M&A transactions both from the perspective of the seller and/or of the buyer.
He obtained his Law degree at the University of Turin in 2013.
He is attending the LL.M. at the University of London and Queen Mary University (2020-2025)