Assistance to Industrial Companies
The firm has a well-established knowledge of corporate structures and company law.
We actively support our clients in achieving their business goals, thanks to the consolidated knowledge of industry regulations, with a particular focus in commercial contracts, litigation and all corporate regulatory and tax issues.
We focus our activities in the following areas:
- Pharmaceutical law is complex, although coordinated at European level, and the legal advise often requires both a specific knowledge of the Italian rules and the ability to cope with an international context.
We assist our customers:
- in the initial phase of product development (co-development agreements, research and development, licensing and acquisition or sale of intellectual property rights);
- in the preparation and negotiation of trade agreements such as distribution contracts, co-promotion, franchising, procurement and contracts of use of medical devices;
- in the management of relationships with practitioners (doctors, scientific informants, health care-managers).
- Food. We assist companies thanks toan in-depth knowledge and almost 20 years of experience in the sector, that includes a broad familiarity with the sensitive area of the rules and regulations concerning the quality and safety of the food.
- Chemical. We have 15 years of experience in the sector, in environmental and health and safety legal issues, as well as in commercial contracts, especially for the provision of facilities and services.
- Social Housing. We have developed many projects of agevolated housing, following all the necessary real estate and commercial agreements and providing assistance on all regulatory and tax issues.
In these areas the law firm Sani Zangrando offers to its customers complete assistance, accompanying clients in:
- all activities related to corporate and compliance issues, from assistance in setting-up subsidiaries (in Italy and abroad) to the development of new businesses or projects, including M&A operations, an activity the founders of the firm have being doing since inception of their careers;
- commercial agreements (EPC, supply, distribution, agency, sale of goods), including procurement for complex industrial in Italy and abroad. We have significant experience in drafting and negotiating EPC agreements for chemical and food industrial infrastructure in Europe and Latin America;
- contractual relationships with counterparts, contractors, distributors, suppliers and customers;
- financing, operating and financial.